Grace to you and Glory to God!
I’m Tim Harrison and it’s my joy to walk with people into the riches of what Christ accomplished through his death and resurrection.
We at Grace to Glory, want every member of the body of Christ to know their new and true identity in Him and to embrace Christ as LIFE! It is our privilege to not only be on the journey of discovering the depths of the mystery of Christ in us, but to walk with others along the way.
We specialize in:
- Caring for pastors who need a coach to walk with them into their kingdom dreams or a safe place to deal with personal struggles, marital difficulties and ministry burn-out
- One-on-one Discipleship Counseling
- Facilitating The Ultimate Journey, a 3-phased, life-transforming discipleship experience, then equipping pastors to take the tool back to their churches
- Conferences and retreats that bring irreversible life-change
- Life-Coaching for those desiring to discover their strengths and pursue their God-given dreams
Have you heard?
When several participants of The Ultimate Journey 3-day ‘turbo’ were asked what they were taking away from the experience, all glory to God, here were several of the responses:
“IT’S WHAT I’M NOT TAKING AWAY!” No more shame, guilt, haunted memories, performance anxiety, feelings of worthlessness, being unloveable, fear, anxiety, perfectionism, inability to fully serve in ministry, broken dreams, fear of failure, inability to receive love. My take-away is simply freedom, freedom from it all and the acceptance of who I am in Christ as a child of God.”
- Ileen E. , Cumming, GA
I cannot express how different I feel, and I really didn’t realize it until I got in the car and was quiet….that is what is so cool! It is sooooooo quiet in my head! No one accusing me, making me feel guilty, reminding me of my failures…just peace. Quiet. I love this!
- Debi P., Greenville, SC
“Victory! The ability to claim what is rightfully God-given to me! Tools to rebuke the enemy with Christ’s authority, release from personal bondage, peace, freedom. I have learned the fact that I need Christians as friends, and knowledge that the body of Christ is made up of broken vessels, suffering and needing healing as I do. I will no longer hide under a bushel, but will let my light shine. I now know that God wants to use me to bless others, that He has always been with me and has been shaping me, and that I have a lot to offer others.”
- Craig B., Acworth, GA
To contact us for more information, click here.